Seasoncard - 2021/22

Looks like City are deliberately making it as hard as possible to contact them and to answer basic questions so people just give up trying and auto renew.

To expect 40k fans to contact them by phone in 7 days is just beyond the realms of logical thought.

Looks like City are deliberately making it as hard as possible to contact them and to answer basic questions so people just give up trying and auto renew.

To expect 40k fans to contact them by phone in 7 days is just beyond the realms of logical thought.

it feels that way. Of course you can just give up but not like there are any alternatives, i.e. cant just say Ill buy an Everton season ticket instead !

Finally managed to get through and renew. I want to relocate now though to get two seats together with my mate who I go with I’m in cb level 3 he’s in level 1. The relocation window is 9am to 5pm in the 23rd I’m seriously not liking my chances of getting us both two seats together now!

i have decided to see what happens with auto renewal! not much point trying to contact the club ! both my daughters use one ticket and i use the other! i have not got a smart phone nor will i be getting one any time soon ! no idea what alternative ways the club have got to allow fans without smart phones in ! it looks like a wait and see job ! we all know the ticket office has always been a shambles but it seems they have reached new levels with this! if its not broke dont fix it ffs!

i have decided to see what happens with auto renewal! not much point trying to contact the club ! both my daughters use one ticket and i use the other! i have not got a smart phone nor will i be getting one any time soon ! no idea what alternative ways the club have got to allow fans without smart phones in ! it looks like a wait and see job ! we all know the ticket office has always been a shambles but it seems they have reached new levels with this! if its not broke dont fix it ffs!
Does anyone know who’s in charge of the ticketing absolute twat whoever it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.