Scotland at the Euros

I believe you have players who could give it a right go. I just don't think Southgate will pick them. I certainly hope he doesn't against us, but I want you to hammer the other two bunch of cunts and give us a helping hand. :)
We've (England) had players for the past 20+ years who could of have had a right go who had failed to do so (including players from City). Nothing has showed that things can improve from the last World Cup currently.

We've (England) had players for the past 20+ who could have aright go who had failed. Nothing has showed that things can improve from the last World Cup.
It's a mystery how poor you have been for so long. I agree, I can't see you beating a few teams France, Belgium if full strength. You never know though.

It's a mystery how poor you have been for so long. I agree, I can't see you beating a few teams France, Belgium if full strength. You never know though.
For every France and Belgium win etc there have been Romania and a Croatia defeat. Complacency is one of the biggest culprits

They will play their hears out against England and snatch a draw then get twatted by everybody else and finish bottom of the group with on one point.
Truly hope so but sadly the Czech defence and keeper are truly abysmal so I can't even see the CR getting a point. They'll have my full support though and have surprised me before.

Czechia have 4 players plying their trade in England (two at West Ham) and the rest are playing in Spain, Gemany and Italy. They shouldn't be taken lightly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.