Cornwall

Booked a week in caravan @sandymouth on 21st June £545 , not been to Cornwall before

I will be in Newquay on the day of the final. Does anybody know any good bars that will show the match?

I’m off to Mevagissey on Tuesday and need a pub that will be showing the England v Scotland game . Any Cornwall blues recommend me one ?

I’m off to Mevagissey on Tuesday and need a pub that will be showing the England v Scotland game . Any Cornwall blues recommend me one ?
I would have thought there’s loads mate, in comparison to the super posh bits of Cornwall (St Ives etc) Mevagissey is more like a traditional English seaside town. But I have only been to it once so can’t recommend a specific pub. If you fancied going across the Fowey you could watch in the Royal British Legion on the quayside. You have to sign up as a guest member but that literally just means putting your name on a piece and paper and paying a couple of quid. I watched the 2018 final there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.