Cornwall

Thinking of booking a week in July and wondering if anyone ha any sites that are great for kids they can recommend. Seen one called white acres that gets really mixed reviews. Looking for a lodge type place for a week for two adults and two kids. Cheers
Better be quick....everywhere is not only booking up fast but there are still loads of holidays booked and to be taken that have been carried over from last year. Some rental agents are reporting a need for up to 10x the amount of accomodation and in response have has slapped a 50% increase in the high season and 30% increase in the mid season. A serious case of little supply and pent up demand. I would imagine Cornwall is full.

Better be quick....everywhere is not only booking up fast but there are still loads of holidays booked and to be taken that have been carried over from last year. Some rental agents are reporting a need for up to 10x the amount of accomodation and in response have has slapped a 50% increase in the high season and 30% increase in the mid season. A serious case of little supply and pent up demand. I would imagine Cornwall is full.
Still things available at certain sites but like you say it’s going very quickly and I think as more people decide against going abroad it’s going to go quickly. Will have to book this week.

We're going in July to Lizard Point Holiday Park (Parkdean Resorts)

Never been before but it looks great

We've camped a few times at St Ives Bay Holiday Park (which is actually in Hayle) and we love it there. They also have static caravans and lodges
Another vote for St Ives bay Holiday Park....been going there and Riviere Towans since the 60's......fell in love with Hayle beach.

Still things available at certain sites but like you say it’s going very quickly and I think as more people decide against going abroad it’s going to go quickly. Will have to book this week.
If you cant find anything decent in Cornwall....try Pembrokeshire...very similar if its beaches, coastal paths, etc you're after.

Try riverside caravan park. Literally next door to Hendea but tucked out of the way. Lovely site with stuff for the kids too.
Found some space at hendra and booked a week in July. More than we wanted to pay really, but after this year it will be worth it and looks brilliant for the kids. Looking forward to re living some great memories as a kid.

I'm in Cornwall for the CL final with missus and kids. Specifically Looe.

Does anyone know what my options are for the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.