Players who might improve us

Didn’t he score against us in the CL? If it’s the same player, he’s a left winger and a serial diver.
Definitely a left back:

As well as it being a gargantuan jump from EDS to the best 11 in the league......I just dont see Pep doing it,i think he'd rather go with the false 9 again.He also has to accommodate any incomings and find more playing time for the likes of Torres.
You are so right..it is not the way City work..I just wonder if some of the players released may have achieved more with an opportunity to play at the highest level..there must be a mental side to this, City move me on,they go to some Dutch second division team and then the confidence is shot..Sancho could be in that situation and frankly admire him for pushing himself.He was never going to get a place over Mahrez...I can see Lavia doing well but also feel Delap could be a new Haaland..would love some of this new crop being given a chance to prove themselves, not just in a couple of Carabao matches.Look how we all love Phil, we want more Phil's given a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.