Players supposedly unhappy

I’m sorry but a lot of those players desperately wanted to win it, and the manager did not put them in the best position to do it even though he could have, and even though he’d firmly established what that best chance would look like...which they had worked incredibly hard themselves to establish and prove as well, together with him.

So then to simply discard the validity of that work? It was disrespectful of him to do what he did. It belittled and undermined the players. It was wrong.
Don't be sorry,youre spot on.

Pep fucked up,and,unlike yourself,clearly many lack the gonads to say so.

I’m sorry but a lot of those players desperately wanted to win it, and the manager did not put them in the best position to do it even though he could have, and even though he’d firmly established what that best chance would look like...which they had worked incredibly hard themselves to establish and prove as well, together with him.

So then to simply discard the validity of that work? It was disrespectful of him to do what he did. It belittled and undermined the players. It was wrong.

Spot on.

For me, Pep`s genius is wrapped in a veil of insanity. Probably not the exact word I`m struggling to find but its all I`ve got at 5.55 on a Wednesday morning.

Completely agree.

I don't even think the players were bothered by Pep's team selection for the final but maybe we will eventually hear otherwise. It certainly wasn't a good excuse to perform so badly.
Gundogans comment speak otherwise

We lost three on the spin against Chelsea using a variety of formations and personnel. Is there any chance of letting it go now as, for me, it is bloody boring. We lost a match, an important one, and Pep may or may not have made an error. Every single game, win or lose, this place is full of experts who would play someone else or pick a different formation. If players want to leave because of that match then they can go, for me: they've all had more success with us than with anyone else they have played for. We rise again, Blues.

Spot on! I still remember the tears of Zinchenko when we beat PSG and the heroics of Dias and Stones in the Defense. It was all supported by our tank Mr. Fernandinho who closed up the midfield!

All this was flushed down when the wrong formation was announced! Sad that no one tried to atleast ask him to change it even at half time!!! But nope, it went on till the 70th minute when it was already too late

I wonder how much worse it would be now if we had an unsuccessful season like no trophies, early CL exit given 5-6 very good players would not mind to jump shit at all currently after a very successful one.

There is zero chance anyone can give the right amount for these players now due to covid, we are also not very good at selling players for serious fees. If we end up with swap deals we likely end up with players those clubs do not want or flops which will ultimately weaken us.

Txiki needs a top class transfer window, we have to end up much stronger by end of August than we are now otherwise its a huge fuck up not to strengthen after a great season.

worry is all we gonna get in terms of offers are bloody loan+option ones and and some flops offered as player swap. yet if we done that for Kane and Grealish we would be rightly laughed off...

If Bernardo leaves still hope its Atletico, I still can see we can get better swap players from them than Barca who I dont trust at all with our exec level of Barca connections.
too much friendly posturing for me between president Laporta and Pep/Txiki/Soriano. they already got two of ours on free let that be the end of it. they and their media also do not mind to unsettle the City squad with numerous rumours wanting to join them and we are happy to take any old payers or flops they have...

I wonder how much worse it would be now if we had an unsuccessful season like no trophies, early CL exit given 5-6 very good players would not mind to jump shit at all currently after a very successful one.

There is zero chance anyone can give the right amount for these players now due to covid, we are also not very good at selling players for serious fees. If we end up with swap deals we likely end up with players those clubs do not want or flops which will ultimately weaken us.

Txiki needs a top class transfer window, we have to end up much stronger by end of August than we are now otherwise its a huge fuck up not to strengthen after a great season.

worry is all we gonna get in terms of offers are bloody loan+option ones and and some flops offered as player swap. yet if we done that for Kane and Grealish we would be rightly laughed off...

If Bernardo leaves still hope its Atletico, I still can see we can get better swap players from them than Barca who I dont trust at all with our exec level of Barca connections.
too much friendly posturing for me between president Laporta and Pep/Txiki/Soriano. they already got two of ours on free let that be the end of it. they and their media also do not mind to unsettle the City squad with numerous rumours wanting to join them and we are happy to take any old payers or flops they have...
Bet we don't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.