Players supposedly unhappy

Don't be sorry,youre spot on.

Pep fucked up,and,unlike yourself,clearly many lack the gonads to say so.
Pep has won all his trophies making unexpected selections. He'd do the same next year. He's not going to change and I wouldn't want him to. For me, Pep walks on water even when things don't go as hoped. Even then, none of us see what Pep sees in training. We'll have another go at it next season with an improved team.

I was more unhappy with KDBs bust eye socket and how it went completely under the radar, he got took out by the same thug who was supposed to rough up France last night.
Yep, Rudiger clearly bit Pogba's shoulder. What he did to Kevin was a deliberate foul - endangered an opponent - should have been red carded. We would have had Kevin on the pitch and them down to ten. I still can't believe how little was made of it. If Kevin gets fit enough to play at the EUROs and Belgium play Germany (looking less and less likely on the strength of last night) I hope Kevin destroys him in open play.

We lost three on the spin against Chelsea using a variety of formations and personnel. Is there any chance of letting it go now as, for me, it is bloody boring. We lost a match, an important one, and Pep may or may not have made an error. Every single game, win or lose, this place is full of experts who would play someone else or pick a different formation. If players want to leave because of that match then they can go, for me: they've all had more success with us than with anyone else they have played for. We rise again, Blues.
Spot on.

Notice how the players are never unhappy to such a degree at United or Liverpool no matter how bad their season is?

Yeah, you might get the story about the odd individual who has spoken out but no wide spread negativity about the squad.
Most of their players are just happy being on the payroll, thats why.

We have a squad full of winners, they have won a lot of trophies together and now some may fancy a change. Jesus and Laporte simply don't play enough in their opinion so want to go somewhere they are more valued, that is fair enough. Bernardo doesn't want to play in England anymore and has given us multiple seasons of trophies and performances.

It is up to the players to bring an offer to Txiki. If they don't then they will still be here.

I was more unhappy with KDBs bust eye socket and how it went completely under the radar, he got took out by the same thug who was supposed to rough up France last night.
Never really paid much attantion to Rudiger until recently, but he really is a piece of shit. Would love to see someone snap the prick in half. He 100% meant to take Kev out in that final. Maybe not to the extent he did, but it was a consequence of sticking his shoulder into his face when de bruyne had no idea it was coming.

Notice how the players are never unhappy to such a degree at United or Liverpool no matter how bad their season is?

Yeah, you might get the story about the odd individual who has spoken out but no wide spread negativity about the squad.
All this latest round of press/media garbage regarding our squad reminds me of one of my school team mates who very rarely used bad language (unlike the rest of us!) but would occasionally offer the following withering assessment of someone's capabilities:

'He knows 9/10ths of 7/8ths of 4/5ths of 2/3rds of fuck all..'

I apply that assessment to our UK sports media on a daily basis.. I find it helps..

100 per cent spot-on. Brushed under the carpet. One of the worst challenges I have seen (not far off Ben Thatcher's) To smash your body into someones head and throat area at that pace is as bad as it gets, and can lead to serious injury (broken neck, spine etc).
That's why the high tackle is seen as the most despicable thing on a rugby field. It is a straight red card in rugby with a lengthy ban.
As far as I am concerned Rudiger behaved like an animal in the CL final. Never mind last night's biting incident, it is only a matter of time before he seriously injures someone. When it happens all the authorities will be bleating about it. Martinez is the only one who has properly called it out. Rudiger is a disgrace to football. The assault on KDB was deliberate. It's clear that he moved sharply towards him. It wasn't a shoulder charge.

Pep has won all his trophies making unexpected selections. He'd do the same next year. He's not going to change and I wouldn't want him to. For me, Pep walks on water even when things don't go as hoped. Even then, none of us see what Pep sees in training. We'll have another go at it next season with an improved team.
Unexpected decisions that would give us a better chance of success is what makes him brilliant.....changing a winning team/formula after using such to get us into that situation was off its tits and it cost us the trophy.Playing a weakened/unbalanced team in an FA Cup semi was almost as bizarre.
It was as clear as day that both those line ups would leave us hugely disadvantaged against a very well organised Chelsea set up.The murmurs coming out of our camp suggest a few of the players thought similar too.

That isn't unjustified whining or ranting,its fact unfortunately.....but,each to their own,so if that's your thing.....then it's your prerogative to crack on with the unconditional adulation.

As you say,although a unique opportunity has been blown.hopefully he gets more right next season.

100 per cent spot-on. Brushed under the carpet. One of the worst challenges I have seen (not far off Ben Thatcher's) To smash your body into someones head and throat area at that pace is as bad as it gets, and can lead to serious injury (broken neck, spine etc).
That's why the high tackle is seen as the most despicable thing on a rugby field. It is a straight red card in rugby with a lengthy ban.
As far as I am concerned Rudiger behaved like an animal in the CL final. Never mind last night's biting incident, it is only a matter of time before he seriously injures someone. When it happens all the authorities will be bleating about it. Martinez is the only one who has properly called it out. Rudiger is a disgrace to football. The assault on KDB was deliberate. It's clear that he moved sharply towards him. It wasn't a shoulder charge.
He turned sideways on to Kevin deliberately - knew what he was doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.