Players who might improve us

After watching both Holland games anyone else think we should be after Denzel Dumphries? Especially if cancelo does actually want to leave?

Jurrien Timber looked quality on the ball last night. If that's just an average performance for him then I'll be surprised if he's not made a big move in the next year or two.

Owen Wijndal is another who there's been a bit of buzz about. Only seen highlights and his sub appearance but he looks like another player who has got a big future ahead of him.
need to get scouts on this

Jurrien Timber is a player and a half! and wouldn't be too expensive. Yes raw but talented for sure!

Kane is shot
Haaland is unreasonable money
Felix isn't a striker
Martinez I'm not sure about. Could be great.

I'd seriously look at isak he looks like he could be the real deal.
Also neto if we lose a winger, camavinga to replace ferna and nuno mendes to replace mendy.

Kane is shot
Haaland is unreasonable money
Felix isn't a striker
Martinez I'm not sure about. Could be great.

I'd seriously look at isak he looks like he could be the real deal.
Also neto if we lose a winger, camavinga to replace ferna and nuno mendes to replace mendy.
Not watched Isak`s for a while now but he always came across as soft a good footballer but missing that killer instinct, he maybe a better footballer than Calvin Lewin but Lewin is better in the air and puts himself about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.