Peter Walton..

I like Dixon. Him and McCoist were good value tonight I thought. Loved Ally’s line about being ready to match on Carlisle after listening to Souness.
I'll be waiting for him them.

I like Ally but Dixon can be a bitter twat most of the time.

I'll be waiting for him them.

I like Ally but Dixon can be a bitter twat most of the time.
I thought they were both excellent and enjoyed listening to them. The banter was gentle but no edge or ego and thought their insights into the game were good. McCoist especially. Shows what can be done when there is no red shirt or anti City bias

Tonight's classic. Yes it was a trip, but not enough of one to give a penalty, Where does it say in the laws of the game that you have to trip your opponent with force???
Yet a few minutes later, an England player brushed against an opponent, who (naturally) went down. Walton's view was that it was the slightest of contacts, but definitely a foul!

I thought they were both excellent and enjoyed listening to them. The banter was gentle but no edge or ego and thought their insights into the game were good. McCoist especially. Shows what can be done when there is no red shirt or anti City bias
I didn't mean tonight for Dixon, just on American shows, NBC streams etc he was ok with Ally tonight and I agree about the bias, McCoist just loves football, he is good on fatty Brazil's show as well, Ray Parlour as well tbh

Tonight's classic. Yes it was a trip, but not enough of one to give a penalty, Where does it say in the laws of the game that you have to trip your opponent with force???
Yeah, I noticed that too.

It was an utterly pathetic and ridiculous thing to come out with.

It’s either a trip or it’s not. There is no such thing as half a trip.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

It was an utterly pathetic and ridiculous thing to come out with.

It’s either a trip or it’s not. There is no such thing as half a trip.
Vienna. There is in Waltonworld. It’s the same logic that follows that a leg breaking, out of control, nowhere near the ball assault is OK coz the assailants leg was bent when he made the challenge.

it’s gone beyond parody now. The mans the chief clown in the FA circus And that’s some accomplishment.

Listening to the commentator and his two sidekicks tonight reminded me why I usually turn the volume off. No intelligent insight just Partridge non-talk. They think it’s banter. Yeah, ok.

Won’t be fooled again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.