United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
200 pages*10 = 2000 posts.
58 pages *40 posts = 2320 posts.

Arithmetic not your strong point?
2000 posts divided by the population of Stockport = semi interested

2320 posts divided by 659m supporters (the more up to date and further inflated figure eludes me at present) = not not very interested........... ;-)

Seems pretty legit as a book was a mythical object until he was 17............
I salute the charity work he does but this whole affair is a great PR con in plain sight. It’s a heartwarming story for all who care to believe it. its well reported that Gashy received cash payments from Nike from age 11... presumably not enough to cover the cost of a loaf of bread.

Times are changing, there's 1731 on the dippers.

Yes but the dippers thread pages are about 500 posts long so that would be equivalent to 86,550 of ours.
They have a policy of keeping the number of pages artificially low because all the phlegm sticks them together and their forum gums up like an old wank sock (or so I hear).

Long have I said these are our enemy and yet loads of you went onto the dipper thread rather than here. Well thanks to the stalwarts, the ones that stand up and fight, the ones that will never accept the dips are more worthy of our contempt, the ones.....Well you get the picture...
Anyway, I thought the dipper thread had been removed as I couldn't find it....
PAGE 2. page 2 for the never our fault wankers.
Well done to all the regulars on here let's keep it like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.