United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long have I said these are our enemy and yet loads of you went onto the dipper thread rather than here. Well thanks to the stalwarts, the ones that stand up and fight, the ones that will never accept the dips are more worthy of our contempt, the ones.....Well you get the picture...
Anyway, I thought the dipper thread had been removed as I couldn't find it....
PAGE 2. page 2 for the never our fault wankers.
Well done to all the regulars on here let's keep it like this.
Agreed - keeping this thread with a higher count than the Liverpool one is one of my favourite pass times..........

No, I am not he.

I just posted that as I thought it was funny that the day I joined your place, that number was reached - its a significant year for both Man Utd. and Man City, I wasn't trying to be antagonistic.

I've basically come here to discuss the Euros and especially the big game tonight, also I'm a bit fed up with the Utd. equivalent site, especially the younger people on there who are just full of hatred and jealousy towards Man City. I don't remember City fans being like that in the 1990's, when Utd. were on top of the pyramid.

Man Utd. fans should reserve their nastiness for Liverpool and (Leeds!) not the other Manchester team because yes, money has helped you, but you can't just buy success and back in the day we spent loads of money too.
What do you mean 'back in the day'? You still spend loads of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.