Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope Kane and Grealish are just rumours. Grealish grinning before he came on as the cameras caught him on the screen, then delivered absolutely nothing when he came on. Need to steer well clear of him and Kane this summer.
Grealish can be good on his day. The City rumour is good because we can make his ability work in our interchanging squad. However there is a big question mark on his mentality. He's a boozer, and a party boy. Foden and Stones would be best steering clear of him in my opinion

The players aren't, the manager is. I can't believe a top manager couldn't get a tune out of England with the players at our disposal.
England are definitely second rate but overhyped which raises the expectation. England has only one world class player in kane then some promising players

Really hope Kane and Grealish are just rumours. Grealish grinning before he came on as the cameras caught him on the screen, then delivered absolutely nothing when he came on. Need to steer well clear of him and Kane this summer.
I agree with you completely though many wont......we have better than Grealsih in both foden and Bernardo Silva.

I just dotn see it with Grealish at all....yes he can hold onto the ball well but he constantly ends up on the floor (and once with us he wont get half those fouls). We have players who are just as creative if not more, can play possession football just as well if not better aswell....Hugely overrated and will be hugely overpriced as well.

Kane - never been a fan of him....goes missing in big games/vs big teams (as he is showing now).......no real pace or strength....not mobile so cant press, injury concerns as well.

I agree with you completely though many wont......we have better than Grealsih in both foden and Bernardo Silva.

I just dotn see it with Grealish at all....yes he can hold onto the ball well but he constantly ends up on the floor (and once with us he wont get half those fouls). We have players who are just as creative if not more, can play possession football just as well if not better aswell....Hugely overrated and will be hugely overpriced as well
Bellingham is the one to get

England are definitely second rate but overhyped which raises the expectation. England has only one world class player in kane then some promising players
Nonsense, you honestly believe if a top manager had the likes of, Foden, Walker, Stones, Kane,Grealish, Mount, Bellingham, Rice, Sancho, Sterling etc, at his disposal he couldn't get a system that plays to their strength's? Instead of the turgid defensive shite that Southgate plays, he's a fucking fraud who's never done anything in management.

What a load of shite. Half that team
Last night started in the CL final, the pinnacle of club competition. You don’t play at that level unless you are top players.

Honestly, this forum is sounding more and more like the bewildered mumblings of a home for dementia sufferers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.