United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know Rashford was at the swamp at the age of seven and the cûnts were starving him
Oh yes, I want to know why there is no investigation by the authorities. It is akin to child slavery, he was trafficked out of his homeland in Wythenshawe, having to make the arduous crossing over Altrincham Road, denied food and a basic education whilst being forced to play football (sort of)

Oh yes, I want to know why there is no investigation by the authorities. It is akin to child slavery, he was trafficked out of his homeland in Wythenshawe, having to make the arduous crossing over Altrincham Road, denied food and a basic education whilst being forced to play football (sort of)
Wonder why our marvellous investigating press have not picked up on this yet ?

It’s interesting that he went without food even though we know at the age of 7, when he joined United, that his mother and older siblings were all working at that time.

However, whatever happened in his youth, the fact that he was able to help those in need has to be admired.

It’s interesting that he went without food even though we know at the age of 7, when he joined United, that his mother and older siblings were all working at that time.

However, whatever happened in his youth, the fact that he was able to help those in need has to be admired.
That's the bottom line in all this isn't it mate, no way on Gods green earth was Marcus Rashford's experience or idea of poverty any near my experience of poverty (mine wasn't even on a level of some of the kids I grew up with in Wythenshawe) which in it's self was nothing like my Mother's experience/idea of poverty, but still, it's getting the message across.

BIG shout out for those who were there trying before it became 'fashionable'.

I didn't know Rashford was at the swamp at the age of seven and the cûnts were starving him

I said before I am surprised the press/media havent picked up on utd terrible treatment of their academy kids.

They dont feed them properly or make surely that their education is good. Rashford has said he hasnt/didnt read a book at school.

For the biggest club in the world to have such poor academy that allows kids to go hungry and not to read or write . ( ok perhaps he can write ). This is scandalous way to treat kids, and needs investigating as to why utd are so poor. It's a dereliction of care.

Or is Rashford lying ?

That's the bottom line in all this isn't it mate, no way on Gods green earth was Marcus Rashford's experience or idea of poverty any near my experience of poverty (mine wasn't even on a level of some of the kids I grew up with in Wythenshawe) which in it's self was nothing like my Mother's experience/idea of poverty, but still, it's getting the message across.

BIG shout out for those who were there trying before it became 'fashionable'.
Who'd a thought, 30 year ago, ........

I salute the charity work he does but this whole affair is a great PR con in plain sight. It’s a heartwarming story for all who care to believe it. its well reported that Gashy received cash payments from Nike from age 11... presumably not enough to cover the cost of a loaf of bread.
I have no problem with the work Rashford has done for the local community in Manchester. I don't blame him for promoting his brand either. But the bigger picture is that he has become another footballer who has become more famous for what he does off the field.
When he first broke through as a teenager he looked like he could be a world-beater but he has gone backwards as a player for United and England. This seems to happen a lot with young English players. One of the problems is they get too many rewards for what they do off the pitch and the other problem is they mostly suffer from sub-standard coaching (City and Chelsea are exceptions in this area in my view).This is one of the reasons the England team has been shit for most of the last 50 years. It's all about hype with not enough substance.

I said before I am surprised the press/media havent picked up on utd terrible treatment of their academy kids.

They dont feed them properly or make surely that their education is good. Rashford has said he hasnt/didnt read a book at school.

For the biggest club in the world to have such poor academy that allows kids to go hungry and not to read or write . ( ok perhaps he can write ). This is scandalous way to treat kids, and needs investigating as to why utd are so poor. It's a dereliction of care.

Or is Rashford lying ?
A Saint and soon to be Knight of the realm lying ! How very dare you.
Have you not seen him in that Unicef advert where he is forced to walk 8 miles every day to Baguley Brook to get a bucket of dirty water ?

A Saint and soon to be Knight of the realm lying ! How very dare you.
Have you not seen him in that Unicef advert where he is forced to walk 8 miles every day to Baguley Brook to get a bucket of dirty water ?
There is another Unicef advert where Luke Shaw is forced to carry bricks on his back in scorching temperatures, at least I think it is luke Shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.