Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erling says Hi fellow Blues...

Attachments

• F1CDFDF3-F532-494A-B9F2-62CFA7A32997.jpeg
    F1CDFDF3-F532-494A-B9F2-62CFA7A32997.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 35
If we are going off the actions of his dad and agent who went on a nice trip around Spain it doesn’t appear to me he is desperate to come does it? Meeting Chelsea recently doesn’t exactly strike me as a guy who has his heart set on just city either tbh.
This is the kind of comment I can’t wrap my head around. If you are a player of his caliber, it would be INSANE not to listen to every club that wants you. Hear what their projects are, what they offer and expect of you etc. If I were him and the club that just won the Champions League and is looking to be stronger next season wants to talk to me, I would have to be irresponsible not to listen to what they have to say. And I highly doubt the view that some people have that our club can’t stand the thought of a player we want talking to other clubs is true... based on evidence of past transfers. This is how business works. It’s arrogant to have a mindset of expecting players to only want us without considering the landscape. At least that’s not the unrealistic expectation I have

We’ve come a long way when a man who has scored 166 goals in the prem, 3 golden boots, most assists last year could even be classed as divisive. Either way I’ll take it.

Indeed. 2 golden boots, is it not. But hey, splitting bawhairs.

I've been enjoying your posts and energy. Truth is, I want to be excited about Kane. The harder I seem to try, the more underwhelmed I find myself. Fickle fan and all that, but that's where I am. Once he, or anyone, is in a blue shirt, different story. I also struggle to see it happening for a number of reasons, but that is an aside.

Oh, and in case nobody has yet said it, let me be the first. Rag!

You are welcome.

Probably not, but Haaland is the only one who could replicate it. I'd much rather sign someone who could give us that same buzz we had when signing Aguero and seeing him first play than someone who will always be a divisive figure that fans will never 100% take to.
And the poll on the Kane thread gives your last comment some subjectivity -well said

Who's to say he'll be worth 100m when he leaves he could be a flop. Might be cheaper than Kane but at least he's proven.
A stretch at this point...he's destroyed every league he's joined so far. From day one. He's physically MADE for the EPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.