Harry Kane

Agree re Levy but this is perhaps a more dynamic situation... I understand that Spurs have debts that need to be paid immediately, and so however, Levy might feel - and regardless of what value he may want to attach to Kane - he (or more accurately) Spurs may (and i did say may) be in a position where they need to sell and with no one else at the table maybe our offer of x take it or leave it - is something they need to consider very carefully.

I just hope that we have gone in and said that we are not going to get dragged through a summer of negotiation and bluster. Our one time only offer is £100 million take it or leave it, you have a week to come back to us but be aware that we have other targets that we will be talking to while you decide.

One chance and one chance only.

Reactions: nmc
That’s all fine, I’m not bothered in the slightest about Haaland.

I disagree about Delap wanting to leave. Pretty sure he’d stay for a few years to play under pep and learn from all of the world class talent. If he is that good then he’ll be confident of taking Kane’s place in 3 years, if he’s not then yes, he’ll leave.

He's not Foden. He's a kid who arrived 18 months ago because we're the best academy, we pay kids well and he wanted opportunities at the top level.

Much more likely to be a Sancho than stick around for years in hope like Foden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.