Harry Kane

I am fine with signing him but I really hate this Kane/Delap mentor nonsense.

Firstly the idea Delap would hang about watching Kane play football until he's 23 if he's that good is just laughable, but also if Delap turned out to be as good as Haaland in a few years time after we signed Haaland do you know what would happen? We'd play 2 up front. Pep won't be here in 3 years.

And secondly, stop kidding yourself that Haaland will be on the market in 5 years time. That's going to be about as likely as signing a 26 year old Messi or Ronaldo.

It's now (or next season) or never for Haaland. We are just going to have to live with that if Pep prefers Kane.
That’s all fine, I’m not bothered in the slightest about Haaland.

I disagree about Delap wanting to leave. Pretty sure he’d stay for a few years to play under pep and learn from all of the world class talent. If he is that good then he’ll be confident of taking Kane’s place in 3 years, if he’s not then yes, he’ll leave.

Hahaha you really don't want him do you.

Who would you have seriously if its not Haaland? How can you be that pissed off we are signing Harry Kane?
No I don’t.
He’s slow.
I don’t think he’ll do it regularly against packed defences.
He’s not a big game player and goes missing in all types of games, not just big games, though they’re all technically big when fighting for points to get top 4 etc..
I don’t think he fits our system very well at all.
His age (only 28) but I believe he’ll decline significantly over the next 2-3 years.
His injuries, I know he’s not a crock but injuries do take their toll sooner rather than later (Sergio)
The fee - see age and injuries.
His work rate and involvement over the full 90 minutes.
I don’t get this guarantee.
Will he settle leaving Spurs and moving north?
How will he fare not being the main man?
Will he fit the system?
Will he be fit?
All our team scores goals, create assists, yet Kane apparently will score more, oh and play a lot less than he currently does at Spurs.
We’ll dominate with him in the side apparently, yet we never really did this with a prime Aguero who has a better minutes per goal.
He will score goals, I just want more from a £130m+ player.
I’ve probably missed some out, though not one mention of the Euro’s so that’ll keep his fanboys happy : )

If not Haaland then who?
If we’re breaking the bank then it should be Haaland.
But if it isn’t to be I’d start with anyone younger, fitter and quicker.
Hoping it’s someone under the radar.
There probably isn’t the perfect fit player for us, don’t watch enough of the other leagues to say exactly who it should be but I do believe Kane isn’t the answer.

I'd have no problem with Harry Kane signing, just think that Haaland would be a better one for the club in the long term.

Two or three years of Kane and that would be about his lot. He'd have a market value of about £20m.

Two or three years of Haaland and we'd be able to sell him at a profit.

Either way, whoever we sign will get my full support from the stands. As long as they're not ex-rags of course...
You presume we would be able to sell at a profit.... we also don't sell our best players they usually stay.

The problem with Haaland is his agent, he could get him to sign for us and then sit his contract out and leave on a free. Remember the Pogba to the Rags move, he ended up getting paid twice from the deal and also has done little but stir up shit for the time he has been there. The only thing guaranteed if we were to sign Haaland is that the very next day Raiola will be planning his next move.

The longer this goes on the more I like the idea of signing Kane.
Include a £250m release clause in a 5 year contract for Haaland and he'll be at Real after 3 years. Raiola would love that.

Watched any of his England games recently? He is not a 100m player and the fact we could be using that money on haaland instead of strengthening a league rival with that amount leaves a lot to be desired if you ask me! Especially because I fucking loathe spuds as well
Hahahaha England games don't get me started on those shit cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.