Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he wants to know what is on offer from everyone before he makes a commitment
If I got a job offer from 3-4 companies, all of which were very similar in the way they do business, they would all like me to come in and discuss the job, wages and show me the way they do business.
I’d be mad not to go and see what they had to say/offer.
Nothing wrong with exploring his options.

His inexperience. The speed and physicality of the PL could surprise him. The weight of a huge transfer fee and the expectation could weigh him down

The risk with Kane are significantly smaller... although if Haaland joined and the risks didn't materialise, he would turn out to be the correct choice in the long run

Clearly the Prem would be a new environment/challenge,but he has speed and he has power and he is full of confidence.He proved against Dias in the CL that he is more than a capable opponent for the leagues best,so other than experience.....the concerns are pretty much unfounded.

Haaland is extremely fast - is big and can bully opponents - due to his side is good in the air.

He's completely unlike any player we currently have in our side.

Pep is hugely experimental - maybe he can look at Haaland and envision a new means of attack - and we'll sign him. But many obstacles suggest that this won't occur.

and yet Kane has only done it at one club compared to Haaland already having done it at 3. Kane also vanishes versus top clubs and is completely selfish
and yet Kane has only done it at one club compared to Haaland already having done it at 3. Kane also vanishes versus top clubs and is completely selfish.
Your not counting Norway and the Austrian league are you ? .

His inexperience. The speed and physicality of the PL could surprise him. The weight of a huge transfer fee and the expectation could weigh him down

The risk with Kane are significantly smaller... although if Haaland joined and the risks didn't materialise, he would turn out to be the correct choice in the long run
No.

Haaland is extremely fast - is big and can bully opponents - due to his side is good in the air.

Pep is hugely experimental - maybe he can look at Haaland and envision a new means of attack - and we'll sign him. But many obstacles suggest that this won't occur.

He's tall but I've never really thought of him as being good in the air. Must admit to not seeing too much of him though.

A few months ago I thought Haaland to City was bound to happen, maybe hubris on my part but the pieces just fit, it felt perfect for all involved. Seems like it's all gone quiet and it's Kane or bust now.

Haaland is actually really bad in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.