• No

Votes: 109 31.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 23 6.6%

• Total voters

Invisible Man's Bandage

Team supported
Manchester City
With the briefings from the government increasingly becoming more confident about the ending of all Covid-related restrictions on July 19th how do you feel about this?

Personally, once there is no legal obligation to wear a mask, socially distance or only meet up with a set number of people etc then I will be gladly celebrating our returned freedoms and I won't be taking any precautions from that point onwards. However, there may well be advisories for masks in certain settings and there will be people who will choose to continue to take precautions (maybe permanently).

What will you do?

I think mask wearing will still be around for some time to come.
As it is, i haven't worn one for 3 months due to having most of my left ear removed due to skin cancer, causes a few problems in shops when people shout at me.
Skin cancer on a Welshman, fcuk sake, it must be caused by fcuking rain

I can't wait to never have to wear one again. I absolutely hate the things. I wear them, but only out of civil duty really. I miss faces, smiles, actual human interaction. It's miserable walking about seeing nothing but faces hidden behind masks, hearing muffled voices. Small talk is dead. They've been necessary, sure, but they're shite.

Might wear one on the tube during flu season going forwards to be honest.

It would be quite nice if people who had colds wore them on public transport out of consideration for the rest of us, but unlikely that will happen.

I don't mind them, actually quite nice at keeping your face warm when it's freezing cold over the winter.

Look forward to not having to wear one though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.