Will continue to wear a mask

• Yes

Votes: 217 62.2%
  • No

Votes: 109 31.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 23 6.6%

• Total voters
I've got one of those BUFF neck warmers that I'll slip up to cover my nose and wear as a face mask of sorts for a good while longer.

5GlLfpW.jpg

I don’t know why people make a big fuss about wearing them.
I’ll happily keep mine on in any environment that potentially has people without the vaccine or passing on Covid without their knowledge. Anywhere that’s overcrowded basically.
Unless you have a medical reason for not putting one on then why wouldn’t you?

Might wear one on the tube during flu season going forwards to be honest.

It would be quite nice if people who had colds wore them on public transport out of consideration for the rest of us, but unlikely that will happen.

I don't mind them, actually quite nice at keeping your face warm when it's freezing cold over the winter.

Look forward to not having to wear one though.

I genuinely hate them, but if im unwell I will actually do that. I rarely use public transport, but I think its sensible and considerate behaviour.

I don’t know why people make a big fuss about wearing them.
I’ll happily keep mine on in any environment that potentially has people without the vaccine or passing on Covid without their knowledge. Anywhere that’s overcrowded basically.
Unless you have a medical reason for not putting one on then why wouldn’t you?
In answer to your last question I want to get back to the situation I have been in for almost 66 of my 67 years. Not wearing a fucking mask!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.