Covid and travel discussion

I really do fear for the situation in the Balearic Islands - late teens / 20 somethings going out en masse having only had 1 jab for me is a recipe for disaster with this Indian variant.
I hope I am wrong.

Never mind holidays I want to see my grandson, 1 year old tomorrow, in Australia. The stupid fuckin government won't open their borders, aren't arsed about vaccinating people and think it will go away in time. Well the fuckeits have now got 65 cases of the Indian variant and Sydney is in lockdown. You cannot avoid it you thick bastards so deal with it and let me in

Never mind holidays I want to see my grandson, 1 year old tomorrow, in Australia. The stupid fuckin government won't open their borders, aren't arsed about vaccinating people and think it will go away in time. Well the fuckeits have now got 65 cases of the Indian variant and Sydney is in lockdown. You cannot avoid it you thick bastards so deal with it and let me in
A lot of vaccine hesitation in Australia

A lot of vaccine hesitation in Australia
There is no coordinated role out by the government either, they have stuck their heads in the sand and refuse to do anything. It is said there is 35,000 aussies stranded abroad with little hope of returning this year thanks to govt policies.
Do they think it will just go away? How has the Indian variant got there ? They really are idiots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.