Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a huge fee will be required to get Grealish but if it happens that is irrelevant as long as he performs. Same applies to Kane.

My seasoncard won’t become cheaper if we spend less so I suppose it doesn’t really matter.

It's purely an editing/time thing. I really should, but uploading podcasts is dead fiddly. I'll work out how to do it man.
I listen to them in the gym. You don’t HAVE to watch the videos. Only problem I have is the speed. Ahsan talks sooo slowly I need the speed at 1.5 - but then you come in at supersonic speed and my brain starts smoking trying to keep up with you. Exercise for body AND mind.

Just don't see what he brings that we don't already have in abundance from the likes of Mahrez, foden, Bernardo, kdb, jesus and gundogan. The attack doesn't lack technical dribblers, it lacks pace and a natural striker. Makes as much sense to me as signing another CB for £70 million this summer.
Grealish is one of those players who you only get to see what he really offers when he plays for your club - if he doesn't play for you you dislike him. He has an unpredictable air about him that makes him a good fit for us and perhaps separates him from what we already have. He's a very clever player which is something we need when teams play so deep against us. Obviously he has lots of natural talent and even though not perfect I really think he will be one of those who Pep improves a lot. I also think if he comes a few will be surprised at his work rate. Sadly I see Bernardo being allowed to return to the sunshine but football is always about progression and we adjust.

For me - Kev, Foden,Torres, Grealish Gundo and Mahrez will give us amazing attacking midfield options and don't sleep on Cole adding to that mix at some-point next year. I hope we sign him.

I'm still not feeling Bernardo out with Grealish practically replacing him but I suppose if Bernardo doesn't want to be here...

True but on the other hand - he’s only won what he has because City are so good
Of course, I wasn't really meaning the silverware he's won, I just think he's a better player right now.
That could and should change once Pep gets hold of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.