Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to work in Worcester. Loads of Villa fans. Cunts to a man. Horrible, small-time fanbase.
Anyone that had the pleasure of their company at Wembley last season can confirm that. Gobby fuckers, harping on about a game 40 years ago. Chalk and cheese, comparing them to the Watford fans the season before.

£100m?
Not a fan but understand this one more than Jimmy Hills love child, age and potential and longevity, replacing Bernardo, like most transfers slightly risky though, bigger the fee the bigger the risk.
That fee though, we must have had a win on a scratch card.

Attachments

• 664EAA10-218C-40DE-8101-D551BDDFF504.png
    664EAA10-218C-40DE-8101-D551BDDFF504.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 30
he's never a £100milion player in my book and not the sort of player city need also we have better already

Mahrez was a more noted goalscorer, having been arguably the most valuable player in a team that managed to win a title. He's also more a winger who generally stays on the wing.

Jack Grealish........ has basically had two good seasons in the Prem, for a team that finished 17th and 11th. He also often picks the ball up deep and in central positions, holding onto it for a lifetime. Something that will never, ever wash in a team coached by Guardiola, and filled with the likes of De Bruyne, Foden, Bernardo, Gundogan, Fernandinho, etc, etc. Players who are better than he is, basically.
Bernie wont be here though, if we are to believe reports.

If price is 100m it only means we had to negotiate it down from what, from 120m?

I doubt we go to Villa ok here is 100m take it or leave it. we probably start with something like 70m which is already a club record for City so not a small amount. Villa could have said 120 and then we meet in the middle around 100ish.

but for that money I want a proven world class player (or potential for it) not Grealish...

I hope this wont turn out us selling him to Everton 2 years time for 30m...

I have absolutely nothing against Bernardo at all, he has been good for us, but Grealish is better, he is more of a threat, more dangerous player all round.

That English player tax is mental, there's no way Bernardo will go for £100m. Considering what he's won compared to Grealish...
There doesn't seem to be an equivalent of a Spanish or German Player tax when Bayern or Real make signings in their respective leagues... makes you wonder where this English Player tax comes from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.