Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless Barcelona go into administration they have to fulfil there commitments to there players
I agree,and as for terminating contracts,does anyone think any agent is gonna let that happen and they lose their cut of any sale.
They'll be telling them to sit tight,imo.

The way they’ve been operating over this past week with cancelling player contracts and saying they won’t be paying them, nothing would surprise me. They obviously wouldn’t do that with FDJ but it gives an indication to the state they’re in

those players they cancelled contract will not hold up in court they can’t just sack a player that’s what they doing! Unless a player agree to it and has a club lined up! Barcelona will have to pay up there contracts!

those players they cancelled contract will not hold up in court they can’t just sack a player that’s what they doing! Unless a player agree to it and has a club lined up! Barcelona will have to pay up there contracts!

Agreed so it boils down to the ambition I said originally - I don’t see why any top player would want to be there right now unless they have no ambition

How have they ended up in such a state? I've just looked at their squad, and it doesn't look particularly bloated or anything.

Agreed so it boils down to the ambition I said originally - I don’t see why any top player would want to be there right now unless they have no ambition
No way cancelling contracts will be allowed(I know you ain't said that,btw).
Every club would start doing it.
And what's to stop a player saying "gimme another £100k a week or I'm cancelling my contract".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.