Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is all these players are on so much wages we can’t afford them!

If they have any ounce of ambition then they’d jump that Barca sinking ship ASAP. We’d still offer more than competitive wages to him definitely. He’s the perfect player!

If they have any ounce of ambition then they’d jump that Barca sinking ship ASAP. We’d still offer more than competitive wages to him definitely. He’s the perfect player!
If a player is on 600k a week he won’t move for 350k a week

Said it yesterday but I literally don’t see how they can get Messi. Him wanting to was half the battle which they supposedly (is he saying he wanted to stay knowing there’s no chance he could?) but there’s no way they can do what they need to do to keep him. It’s just a matter of where he decides to go I think.

unless Barcelona go into administration they have to fulfil there commitments to there players

The way they’ve been operating over this past week with cancelling player contracts and saying they won’t be paying them, nothing would surprise me. They obviously wouldn’t do that with FDJ but it gives an indication to the state they’re in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.