England v Denmark | Euro 2020 Semi Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So no pen for me, Raheem and Walker outstanding southgate absolute shit bag of a manager and he is the soul reason we lose on sunday

Reactions: CC1
He hopes the Laser Pen didn't put Schmiechel off ?.

Someone tell the daft fucker he saved the Pen.

Sterling was ace, again.
Walker and Stones both pretty much faultless as well.
This. Walker, Stones and Sterling were superb. In fact, every England player played well and did their job. I prefer Foden over Mount and Saka, obviously.

That starting 11, with Foden instead of Saka is our strongest line up for me. Hopefully, Southgate will be his own man in the final, and not succumb to pressure to play Rashford and / or Sancho. Credit also to Southgate for sticking with Rice, and not putting Henderson straight back in after his injury.

Phillips has got some engine on him. Never stopped running. Keeps everything simple. Hasn't been fazed by playing in his first tournament against some good teams and players. I'm really impressed with him.

correct,,i think the Euro 96 side would wipe the floor with this England,but like you say its dow to draws and ofcourse luck
Who cares
You can play the best teams like we did in 1990 and 1996 and 2002 but if you lose who cares
Celebrate the wins when they come
We don’t choose who we play, but we can beat them when we play them
Some people are never happy

I said the same thing… He’s been excellent
Apart from giving away an avoidable free kick which they scored from and another in the second half in a dangerous position as well as plenty of turning to rag type defending of hoof ball. And btw, why the fuck do the defenders pass back to Pickford who just hoofed it back to the Danes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.