Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure half the country voted for “him”. Not everyone is eligible to vote, probably only about 70% of the rest did vote, and of the rest that did vote less than 50% voted Tory, and most of those would probably vote Tory whoever was their leader, and a lot may have voted Tory cos they didn’t like the alternatives. Still, I can’t deny the **** won the election
Approximately 20% as it happens but lets just round it up to half the country say.

How the fuck did I wander into the politics thread, I avoid that one like the plague.

What baffles me the most is why is it”Boris” rather than “That **** Johnson”, the constant Boris references make him sound like some sort of lovable rogue, whereas That **** Johnson says it as it is
Simple. It's short and unusual and everyone knows who you mean. And you don't have to say 'that ****' when speaking to your mother or any female company.
I can't think of any PMs whom l thought of by just their first name. Not even Blair who desperately wanted the world to call him 'Tony'.

Simple. It's short and unusual and everyone knows who you mean. And you don't have to say 'that ****' when speaking to your mother or any female company.
I can't think of any PMs whom l thought of by just their first name. Not even Blair who desperately wanted the world to call him 'Tony'.
**** is one letter shorter than boris, works for me

Maggie?

Do you have to have an honourable name to not be suffocated to death? Wtf why is it even important that he was a criminal?
It is to people with morals. Jack the ripper, the west's, shipman etc. i know they are the worst examples, and nobody would care if they had been hung after the verdict, but the human psyche still allows us to put people into categories. Of course he didnt deserve to die, but murals for a career criminal, really.

Becker, Yeltsin, Spassky come to mind. Just one Boris the **** though
Forgot them. Can't forget Boris the **** because you go on and on and on and on and on about him.
He is a political buffoon. No need to remind the world. If you really feel the need to discuss him l am sure the comments section of the Mail will keep you happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.