It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that "wierd" or Deja vu?
I dunno, maybe a bit of both.

On Grealish and Kane whom we've heard the most about, It seems like neither will leave.

Bissouma came out of nowhere but with Rodri and Dinho's extension I have some doubts.

Haaland seems further and further away, with like no news in the past month, so feels dead.

Really hope we don't get Ings.

On Grealish and Kane whom we've heard the most about, It seems like neither will leave.

Bissouma came out of nowhere but with Rodri and Dinho's extension I have some doubts.

Haaland seems further and further away, with like no news in the past month, so feels dead.

There would be absolutely no point in getting Ings! Really don’t think after khaldoons interview that we aren’t ready to rock to be honest

Morata on deadline day.

Have this weird feeling City may not get any of their MAIN targets we know about.

Might be going for alternatives.
Lets be honest, alternatives is CIty's forte. Rodri was alternative, even KDB was alternative (to Reus), Aguero was alternative (to Sanchez), Dias was alternative, Gundogan was alternative (to Pogba), Delph was alternative (to Wilshere), Robinho was alternative (to Berbatov), Danilo was alternative (to Alves). Of course then there is Rodwell, Sinclair, Garcia alternatives which were disastrous. Also Laporte whilst not alternative, took us 18 months to get.

Alternatives have worked out very well for us no doubt, but there also this lingering feeling that we don't often get our first choice targets.

Lets be honest, alternatives is CIty's forte. Rodri was alternative, even KDB was alternative (to Reus), Aguero was alternative (to Sanchez), Dias was alternative, Gundogan was alternative (to Pogba), Delph was alternative (to Wilshere), Robinho was alternative (to Berbatov), Danilo was alternative (to Alves). Of course then there is Rodwell, Sinclair, Garcia alternatives which were disastrous. Also Laporte whilst not alternative, took us 18 months to get.

Alternatives have worked out very well for us no doubt, but there also this lingering feeling that we don't often get our first choice targets.
That has to be one of the worst I’ve seen. KDB was bought on Peps orders. Same with Sterling, who I notice you didn’t name as an ‘alternative’.

You’ve pretty much just disrespected some of our best signings.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.