It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d take him for a year or two in a heartbeat, but where the fuck do they get this stuff from, lol. This is as left field as we’ve seen for a while.

Which muppet at the mail wrote the piece?
No idea. Cant find it

transfer window really doing a number on people here

R.2ebf98b29d451dc8b8cc299acac11f4d

I can accept that on face value but my thought is that the club perhaps keep their transfer intentions in absolute and utmost secrecy? Especially after the robbing c0n7s from down the East Lancs hacked our scouting system.

I could be wrong, I’m wrong about lots of stuff.
Maybe the inside information that the ‘trusted’ journo’s put out is all verbatim because the club’s an open book on the topic of transfers?

I can picture Khaldoon propping up the bar in the Dog & Squirrel, entertaining a crowd of enraptured red top journalists by reading aloud from the notes of the latest senior player procurement meeting.
Telling them what positions we need to fill (sort of obvious), how we’re going to fill them (much less obvious) and how much we’re willing to pay (pretty damn obscure).

I’ve seen & heard the media telling us what City will do - and if we do get Jack Grealish I’ll be chuffed, if we get Kane I’ll reluctantly understand why (& I’ll cheer for the nob end because he’d then be our nob end) but perhaps we’re cute enough to have a little bit of something up our sleeve?

I’m not saying it’s likely, but I am saying it’s possible, that we’re transitioning into a new system.
Football evolves and teams that stand still become technically and tactically obsolete.

It could be that playing without a true striker, and being so phenomenally successful in doing so, has whetted Pep’s appetite for us to travel further along that particular evolutionary path?

Fair Enough, I just struggle to see City spend that kind of money on a kid, who flat out has not cut it for the past 2 years in Spain, or even on his national team for that fact.

I believe we do have an ace up our sleeve, I think the silence is telling, and I think there is something big coming, I just can't tell what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.