It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

All quiet re Haaland/Kane....lets mention Lewandowski just in case, very unlikely so lets say "monitoring contract situation".......what exactly is anyone monitoring, if a club want someone,they'll put an offer in ffs.......media reallly are a bunch of guessing cockwombles!

All quiet re Haaland/Kane....lets mention Lewandowski just in case, very unlikely so lets say "monitoring contract situation".......what exactly is anyone monitoring, if a club want someone,they'll put an offer in ffs.......media reallly are a bunch of guessing cockwombles!
Yet here we are, giving them exactly what they want. A discussion on just how ludicrous they are. Friggin fun ain’t it?

Unless we're "closely monitoring", I don't want to know.
Nope. I'm not interested in a 32 year old who's best years have been in a one, sometimes 1 1/2, team league. He'll demand pretty high wages and likely will want more than a one year contract.

I'd rather have Schick. He's younger, lower wages (yes a transfer fee), and his sister is hot a.f.

Nope. I'm not interested in a 32 year old who's best years have been in a one, sometimes 1 1/2, team league. He'll demand pretty high wages and likely will want more than a one year contract.

I'd rather have Schick. He's younger, lower wages (yes a transfer fee), and his sister is hot a.f.
Slight problem with that......Schick isn't very good!

It's the perfect age of for us right now. Doesn't block Delap's pathway, and in 2-3 years time there very well could be a plethora of elite strikers instead of the 3 or 4 right now.

Thinking about it he is a athlete in the Ronaldo bracket. Takes care of himself etc never really injured. Plus KDB supplying him would be terrifying for any opposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.