Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute madness they have reopened the nightclubs, can't believe what I am seeing to be honest.
Don't want to deprive the young of enjoying themselves but a high percentage will not be fully vaccinated and thus potential carriers.
What on earth are our leaders thinking?

Waiting for my local Lidl to open at 8.00....my usual hunter gathering time before it gets busy/insert your particular word for none conforming persons*.

Be interesting to see what changes are inside with screens & staff masks etc.
3/4 of staff in masks, only one customer without yet strangely she was big on social distancing with the person in front of her at the checkout.

Busier that normal 'first thing', suppose that's people not happy with the new rules.

3/4 of staff in masks, only one customer without yet strangely she was big on social distancing with the person in front of her at the checkout.

Busier that normal 'first thing', suppose that's people not happy with the new rules.

Maybe people have finally finished their 18 month supply of tinned soup and bog rolls.

Freedumb Day!

I'm double jabbed and healthy.

I shall still be wearing my mask in busy indoors settings as I'm not a twat who doesn't give a shit about anyone other than myself.
Bang on totally agree with you

Absolute madness they have reopened the nightclubs, can't believe what I am seeing to be honest.
Don't want to deprive the young of enjoying themselves but a high percentage will not be fully vaccinated and thus potential carriers.
They'll be a good few end up in hospital..Delta will find the ones without strong immune systems or underlying health problems. Russian roulette ?

businesses and livelihoods of people that work in the entertainment industry are on their knees.
it's a tough balance

But surely you can’t deny we have to give it a try.

nope, i agree - the Government can't hold off the demand to reopen when current hospitalisations are low'ish... but they can rapidly increase and the pressure on the NHS will be alot to take on - the only answer that works is lockdown and i fear we will be heading that way in a couple months

I imagine they'd rather have kept them closed. But they couldn't justify that if they allowed full theatres, full cinemas, standing gigs, and weddings with a DJ and dancing. I suppose it had to be all or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.