Seasoncard - 2021/22

I don't think that many people will be seeing a full quota of games this season, buying a season ticket was optimistic at best,
I agree freedom or not I don't think we'll be seeing full crowds for quite a while.

I'm expecting ballots for the first few games ...after that as winter kicks in who knows possibly behind closed doors again.

I was speaking to somebody at the club about hospitality for later in the season as a possible 70th birthday treat (!) - he said they were waiting on decisions from the government and premier league on what crowds would be permitted and couldn’t confirm anything until then. Decision was expected yesterday but will now be “within two weeks”

I agree freedom or not I don't think we'll be seeing full crowds for quite a while.

I'm expecting ballots for the first few games ...after that as winter kicks in who knows possibly behind closed doors again.
I don't know anything over 50% full may as well be capacity,and I don't see the government going back to less than 50%. I doubt there will be ballots for s/c holders. Mayber deferred and match day buyers.

When is the City Matters meeting that @Prestwich_Blue mentioned last week or so? Maybe then things will be a little clearer? *frown*

Listen I'm a born optimist.......
It's this evening.

Then I'm sure all will be clear, will be communicated via the usual sharp and well-crafted club communication and there won't be a hitch in its implementation.

Listen - I'm a born sarcastic bastard.

It's this evening.

Then I'm sure all will be clear, will be communicated via the usual sharp and well-crafted club communication and there won't be a hitch in its implementation.

Listen - I'm a born sarcastic bastard.
Don’t make me fall about laughing when I’ve just taken a bite of my butty! You could have been responsible for a choking incident!! :-)
Thanks though PB.

I don't think that many people will be seeing a full quota of games this season, buying a season ticket was optimistic at best,

Travelling from Belfast i can see this season being a challenge with lockdowns, sky high prices and limited options.

Losing Flybe and Aer lingus (stobert) recently plus covid cutbacks has meant the times are rubbish.

Plus dublin has a quarantine rule at the moment to UK so cant even jump over the border for a £10 ryanair option.

Managed to get 2 out the first 3 games (once tv change) booked for a reasonable price. Pessimistic it will be as it was until a lot of restrictions are dropped for travel.

im young with little strings right now and health conditions, maybe should of deferred but city p*ssing not guaranteed seats and then changing their mind made me reluctant to give it up.

do you think city will be yappy about attendance over 19 games? Remember when they said you basically could have more than 6 games empty?

U-18s do not require vaccination proof to attend events.

You can obtain an NHS COVID Pass at age 16 plus but do not need one to access venues or events in England if you are under 18 years of age.

Thanks for that, just done the NHS app thing and wow the world really is changing at a rapid pace.
Not sure I’m happy having all my medical info on a app for any old Russian to hack , god know how the flat earthers and conspiracy theorists are going to cope . It dose seem like we have been dragged into a digital age if we like it or not ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.