Seasoncard - 2021/22

You may not want to renew and that suits your circumstances. That’s all good but why do you claim that very few people are renewing when that’s clearly is not the case. If you know more than me than please state your inside knowledge or credentials. Are you on City Matters or run a Branch of the Supporters Club? Maybe you work in the ticket office?

You may not want to renew and that suits your circumstances. That’s all good but why do you claim that very few people are renewing when that’s clearly isnnot the case. If you know more than me than please state your inside knowledge or credentials. Are you on City Matters or run a Branch of the Supporters Club? Maybe you work in the ticket office?
no thats why i said really! if you have info feel free to share it!

is there still a waiting list for tickets? Surely they cant be if they are letting people have a year off

I run a Supporters Club Branch with over 100 members. Most members have renewed their season cards. That’s a big enough sample for me to say with confidence that tens of thousands of Blues have renewed.
i have never mentioned how many fans have renewed or not! just been reading comments about things that need clearing up to put peoples minds at rest! and things could have been done better by the club !

You think City are incompetent, you should try dealing with BT. Three emails + 2 postcards + 1 letter + 4 text messages with contradictory instructions as to how to transfer to digital voice phone. It took 15 seconds BUT if I’d followed any of the email instructions I’d still be at it! One of the text messages was sent 5 hours after I’d sorted it!

Just trying to bring some perspective and point out that other companies are nearly/just as bad at communicating.

Sorry I hope I’ve not offended anyone? :-)

Sorry to be a Debbie downer @Prestwich_Blue but the “wrong” info is still being given out out by the club
The current information on the website has the offending sentence removed, as we asked.

Personally, I'd have preferred something more positive or unequivocal, such as "Please note that your seat will be available to renew in 2022/23, subject to there being no stadium work that would mean the area where your seat was located wasn't available and you would need to relocate". But I'll take what the club have done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.