The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It can't because it's backwards looking.

A club is profitable and someone buys it. In their first year of ownership they overspend and take out cash so it breaks even. The second year they absolutely run it into the ground and it makes a loss.

But as long as the 3 year aggregate figure is within limits, it's OK under FFP. A few weeks later it can't pay its tax & NI and HMRC take action, put it into administration and it folds.
Bizarrely that seems to be the preferred ’English Model’……..

Poor ol' Tefal dome being owned on Twatter. Sums up professional journalism today. The fact that he's a Rag from Northants comes as precisely no surprise!

Wish I knew how to upload pictures as you put this guy's bounce side to side with one of numerous Star Trek aliens they'd be brothers from another mutha!

Well whilst having a few cold ones here in sunny and hot espania I’ve looked through nearly every forum on here and come to the conclusion it’s fucking boring on here pre-season but love the banter between blues who don’t agree with each other.

Well whilst having a few cold ones here in sunny and hot espania I’ve looked through nearly every forum on here and come to the conclusion it’s fucking boring on here pre-season but love the banter between blues who don’t agree with each other.

You're wrong. It's never boring on here.

Can someone confirm?

Bird and Bird? I see they are acting for the Premier League in this process.

Weren't they the same law firm the hateful eight engaged to write separately to CAS ahead of our appeal?

If so, Hmmm...

Merely a remarkable coincidence I’m sure. I mean it’s not as if the CEO of the PL had to audition for the role over lunch with the Glazers and FSG or anything like that….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.