Harry Kane

Cant see the £160m being up front , suspect £120m with additonal fees when in the unlikely event we win something :) , if he signs for five years its a mere £30 odd million a season and at 32 we can sell him to New York City for £100m , job done.

Sorry not buying the story it is utter bollox.Transfer headlines are slow & media need to keep advertisers happy! Click bait.

I think there’s some truth in this I doubt any tabloid editor would sanction any headline like this if wasn’t true even at the Sun.
for the record I think he’d be a good signing for us .. rahim must be overjoyed.

Have we even seriously enquired about Halaand though? When serious moves are made whispers come out, and there's been absolutely nothing at all. It absolutely baffles my head that we seem so obsessed about Kane and aren't arsed about Halaand, especially when he could end up at a rival.

For me it seems like we want the lure of England's 9, the PL goal record holder and all that bollocks. I don't get it personally, at all.

If Halaand had told us to fuck off I'd get it, doesn't seem that way at all though so I'm fully baffled by it.
By all accounts, yes, Haaland's representatives have spoken with all the major clubs around Europe. Maybe Haaland isn't arsed about us, a 30sec phone call between Alf and Txiki could have found that out for all we know. For all the shite about him being at City games maybe he fucking hates the sight of Manchester and throws darts at photos of Pep.

The club are obsessed with getting in a goal scorer, Kane is that man.

Why is him being number 9 and likely to end up as the top PL goal scorer a bad thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.