Harry Kane

Because I am allowed a fucking opinion, is it that hard for you to understand?

It is a forum, where people discuss things they would like to see happen.

I seem to have inadvertently triggered some weirdos today.

1. Chill out
2. You’re right
3. Have a beer
4. Give your fanny a wipe

Do you think Kane should be earning more than Kev?
You pay a premium for goalscorers
You pay a premium for domestic tramsfers
You pay a premium for England’s captain
You pay a premium for the top goalscorer in prem
......top assist in prem
Did Kev worry about what foden sterling and gundogan are earning when he signed his new contract??

Kane is technically on another level to Haaland. That's not a dig at Haaland either, because the boy has got YEARS to improve and no doubt his ceiling is as high as Kane's if not higher. It's just right now, Kane can already play as a playmaker in midfield and his passing technique and his vision are almost KDB'esque at times.

I guess I'm trying to say that I think that Kane has tons of 'style' to his game. In many respects he's very similar to Grealish in that he's got a bit of nasty Englishness about him, but also got bags of technique. Not sure how Jacky boy has ended up as the toast of Bluemoon whilst Kane is considered to be an unsexy lump.

Jack has nicer hair and you know how important that is to some City fans.

There’s just one or two on here who seem to think we can demand Haaland, that’s all. You clearly aren’t one, so sorry.

People are expressing their opinion, you are welcome to shout for Kane if that is who you want us to sign, I am not questioning that.

I only expressed my opinion that I would like to see Haaland play for us, a little City link and in an ideal world would be here for as long as Sergio was.

As for Kane, I am sure he will score goals, he always has done, just a personal choice, longevity for a similar transfer fee, Levy will not let Kane go for anything less than a premium, it is how he works and fair enough.

Though, I am not sure we will see City spend 150m on a single player if that is indeed the real fee.

No worries btw

Anything less would be a failure especially at the crazy fees being brandied about. We have won everything else without him.

LOL OMG - whether we win the UCL or not is not the point of buying Kane, should City do so. We have to replace Sergio, one of the greatest striker to grace the English game, and to get his kind of quality will cost big bucks.

People are expressing their opinion, you are welcome to shout for Kane if that is who you want us to sign, I am not questioning that.

I only expressed my opinion that I would like to see Haaland play for us, a little City link and in an ideal world would be here for as long as Sergio was.

As for Kane, I am sure he will score goals, he always has done, just a personal choice, longevity for a similar transfer fee, Levy will not let Kane go for anything less than a premium, it is how he works and fair enough.

Though, I am not sure we will see City spend 150m on a single player if that is indeed the real fee.

No worries btw
Great isn’t it, city fans squabbling over which £150m striker to buy!

Bring back Carl Shutt and his £45k fee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.