Harry Kane

I’m not sure who you’re talking about here, but I can only assume it’s Neymar. I believe he handled Neymar well over the time at PSG. He didn’t treat him like a baby unlike others. That is the assessment everyone makes here in Brazil. The problem with PSG is that it doesn’t operate like a football club, which means managers end up distracted by political and diplomatic issues that a well run club would have been able to keep separate

I was actually referring to Mbappe.

Can’t believe sell on value is still a topic of debate here. We’ve held onto; Kompany, Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Fernandinho, Sterling, KDB etc. through and past (for some) their primes when no doubt huge offers came in.

We keep players who are good unless they’re desperate to leave with no real thinking being taken for their value.

That in itself is long term value.
And none of them cost 120m+

Let’s say City this summer have a 200m transfer kitty. More money can be raised on sales. For arguments sake let’s fix Haaland and Kane’s valuation at 150m.
Now I welcome you all to try and guess what City will do in the market. You have your budget. I’d welcome your responses. Let’s see who gets the closest?. You guys have a wide open market to choose from. We can vote who we feel has done the best transfer deals. Let’s vote for 1 person to be the transfer arbitrator, who slet’s the fees.

Good evening Sam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.