Harry Kane

he got slaughtered at the time, but what a magnificent buy he was, he became a Chelsea legend and rightly so.

It was not till he came to us, well past his best, that you realised just what a great player he was.
Yeah, I didn’t realise he was such a good footballer until his brief cameo with us, I’d always suspected before then that he was like Platt or Fernandes, a midfielder whose outstanding goal record covered for fairly mediocre ability. However, he was actually a very smart and classy player

Yeah, I didn’t realise he was such a good footballer until his brief cameo with us, I’d always suspected before then that he was like Platt or Fernandes, a midfielder whose outstanding goal record covered for fairly mediocre ability. However, he was actually a very smart and classy player
I think his goal record actually worked against him at times, people just assumed that was his entire game.

His overall skillset was underrated, especially compared to Gerrard.

I think the Kane to City deal is actually most like Sheringham moving to the odd lot down the road. Albeit Sheringham was a full three years older when he made the move than Kane is now

I think he has finally realised what a lot of us knew all along.ie Jesus is never a 9 in a million years.

Oh yes, Im sure that will be news to the man who played Jesus as a 9 as early as 2017.

That still hasn't explained your first comment about Pep being slow to replace Aguero because he didn't rate him.

Oh yes, Im sure that will be news to the man who played Jesus as a 9 as early as 2017.

That still hasn't explained your first comment about Pep being slow to replace Aguero because he didn't rate him.
One thing that bugs me is this idea that everyone seems to know he's a winger except for Pep. There's a reason (three big ones actually) he uses him up front still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.