Harry Kane

Some Spurs fans at least think the young lad they have can step up, alongside Son, Shakespeare(I think?)

Edit: Scarlett (I was near :( )

All fans are prone to this kind of nonsense.

Scarlett has the makings of a good player. By all accounts, he is a good finisher with the required physicality and mentality.

But he is a long way off even being certain of making a good career from football; let alone being a Premier League footballer; let alone becoming an England international; let alone being one of the two or three best all round centre forwards in the world.

Reports saying kane will miss the spuds v city game regardless of who he plays for due to a lack of match fitness.looks like an agreements in place.
Is this not down to the deals on and This narrative is being set so he doesn’t play against the spuds on the first game. I’m sure there was once someone who didn’t play against a former team due to something in his contract and the FA kicked off.
By saying this now it means no one will bat an eyelid when he doesn’t line up against them as it’s been long held knowledge?

All fans are prone to this kind of nonsense.

Scarlett has the makings of a good player. By all accounts, he is a good finisher with the required physicality and mentality.

But he is a long way off even being certain of making a good career from football; let alone being a Premier League footballer; let alone becoming an England international; let alone being one of the two or three best all round centre forwards in the world.
They need to sign an O'Hara quickly.

A Premier League Team spending money on a player means that Kané is coming? They needed a CB regardless. If they buy Kounde too who is valued at like 60-70M I might be on your side. Right now they are not even looking at a new striker.

They enquired about Vlahovic and Belotti.

but adding up the signings they want to make that’s 140 to 160 mil wheres the money coming from when they are skint

Weren’t they hyping up another youngster last summer? Troy Parrott I think?
Yup who's a clever boy then.
My posty is a Spurs fan, lovely guy and knowledgeable about football and bigged up both players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.