Harry Kane

So did Thierry Henry, it's definitely a useful attribute.
Only useful if you know how to use it. Walcott was dog shit. Dan James, Aaron Lennon, Adama Traore ect all fast and completely shite.
I know all teams need pace in their sides these days but personally I find players like David Silva, Dennis Bergkamp, Gianfranco Zola ect the best ones...Natural footballers. Anyway I'm talking garbage because I don't know why pace and Theo Walcott was mentioned:)

So is being able to finish from anywhere inside or outside the 18 yard box which for the past 5 years or so Kane’s been the most consistent in the Prem at.
Clearly both attributes are great.
I'd rather have a fast finisher than a slow one other attributes being equal, also stops teams pressing us high so readily if you have pace up front

Interesting article from mullock for anyone interested. Not much new information but still interesting to read that we are seemingly willing to take it to the wire and don’t expect any deal to be done until after the spurs game.

Interesting article from mullock for anyone interested. Not much new information but still interesting to read that we are seemingly willing to take it to the wire and don’t expect any deal to be done until after the spurs game.

Why can't we say ..OK we won't play him against spurs ?
And get it done

Why can't we say ..OK we won't play him against spurs ?
And get it done
Because we are supposedly paying £100m plus for a player, When we play Tottenham the points in that game might be decisive come the end of the season. If your paying that money for a player he should play every game including the one against his former club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.