Harry Kane

Guessing it will get announced this week. Tottenham are spending a lot of money 45 million on Cristian Romero and now after kounde for another 30 to 40 mil, then going after neto of wolves

They won’t get kounde for any less than €60m!

They probably will seen as its Tottenham, Price increases when we go for anyone unfortunately.

Either way, I hope they don't get him. I hope the cunts go for Phil the face.
Prices increase for them once it becomes known we are giving them whatever we end up giving them, which is why they will want to get agreed fees before agreeing to sell to us.

Guessing it will get announced this week. Tottenham are spending a lot of money 45 million on Cristian Romero and now after kounde for another 30 to 40 mil, then going after neto of wolves
A Premier League Team spending money on a player means that Kané is coming? They needed a CB regardless. If they buy Kounde too who is valued at like 60-70M I might be on your side. Right now they are not even looking at a new striker.

A Premier League Team spending money on a player means that Kané is coming? They needed a CB regardless. If they buy Kounde too who is valued at like 60-70M I might be on your side. Right now they are not even looking at a new striker.
They needed one, which one they could afford is the issue and without money coming in their budget would be limited.

Prices increase for them once it becomes known we are giving them whatever we end up giving them, which is why they will want to get agreed fees before agreeing to sell to us.
Yep, which is probably why they've been so eager to shoot down the Kane stories.

Some Spurs fans at least think the young lad they have can step up, alongside Son, Shakespeare(I think?)

Edit: Scarlett (I was near :( )

Haha. He doesn’t. He just had a few presents off his dad. I’m sure there’s a few strong bow Leeds ones in his wardrobe too. He has no connection other than the desire to play football. Where he chooses to do that is up to him. I’d say we’ve been advised he prefers Chelsea, because of London. Fair fucks to the kid.
I’m happy with Kane. Currently the most prolific striker in the league. Or one of.
Out of the two it’s Harry Kane all day long for me .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.