Vaccine passports to enter the ground?

Jesus2020

Team supported
Man City
Is this going to be a thing? Or do we have to show a negative test result from the same day?

Take a look at the last few pages of the Season Tickets thread. This issue has been discussed there.

Either way I don't see it as big a problem as is being reported. Maybe with having to do tests but surely the majority would just show the card with proof of both vaccs
If you’re talking about the card you were given when you received your jabs then that definitely isn’t acceptable as proof of vaccination. It’s hand written and too open to being fake or inaccurate - you were given it purely for information purposes.
Only acceptable proof of vaccination is the QR code on the NHS app or a printed certificate that can be requested from the NHS. I haven’t seen what the certificate looks like but I’m guessing it shows a QR code too.

Reactions: ell
Evidence of vaccination, eg on the NHS app on your phone, would be enough for me. A lot more efficient than negative test evidence before every game too I think
Surely the tests would be more effective as that shows no one has it? Whereas the vaccinations don't actually stop it being spread?

That's where I'm a bit confused to the reasoning behind it?

Surely the tests would be more effective as that shows no one has it? Whereas the vaccinations don't actually stop it being spread?

The test are not 100% if it’s the ones you get to test at home.. pity the tests take so long to get a result

Well these are oft made points, but … though they don’t “stop” they do “significantly reduce” the spread and the chances of catching, so in the much discussed trade-off between physical safety from covid vs mental/emotion/economic health and well being of the population, I’d side with the vaccine passport, as it just makes entry to large events so much more practical and manageable to process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.