Vaccine passports to enter the ground?

Surely the tests would be more effective as that shows no one has it? Whereas the vaccinations don't actually stop it being spread?

That's where I'm a bit confused to the reasoning behind it?
Because it's not a vaccine passport, it's carrot and stick to incentivise the young and reluctant to get jabbed.

Last edited:
I doubt the club would want to lose all that money.

I also doubt they would introduce stricter measures than required by law also.

But feel free to make things up.
We all are at the moment unless I missed the club/gov statement

I doubt the club would want to lose all that money.

I also doubt they would introduce stricter measures than required by law also.

But feel free to make things up.
I do not think any one is making things up, they are just bouncing round possibilities some more reasonable than others, but it just goes to show how society has changed, we seem to accept the loss of freedoms and are perfectly happy to get COVID off a vaccinated carrier rather than a Nonbeliever?.

I am hoping to come over from the US in the fall (travel restrictions permitting). I contacted Supporter Services this morning, and this was the response:
"We are currently awaiting further guidance from the Premier League regarding requirements to enter large venues. As soon as we receive this information it will be communicated to supporters."

On the NHS app there are two parts to the Covid pass, one that says "Domestic" & one that says "Travel". I would imagine that you will have to scan the code to the domestic one. I can imagine that being chaos if you do that at the turnstile though. If people can't get online on their phone to get on to the app, which is possible if over 50k are all trying to do it at the same time. It would make more sense if you could prove you have had the jabs once and it gets linked to your account, so that you don't have to prove it every game.

I've had both my jabs but unless they come up with a workable way of getting into the ground I'll just sack my Season Ticket off, I'm not pissing about for ages every game trying to get in.

The first game is going to be carnage with a combination of that and not using season cards this year.

On the NHS app there are two parts to the Covid pass, one that says "Domestic" & one that says "Travel". I would imagine that you will have to scan the code to the domestic one. I can imagine that being chaos if you do that at the turnstile though. If people can't get online on their phone to get on to the app, which is possible if over 50k are all trying to do it at the same time. It would make more sense if you could prove you have had the jabs once and it gets linked to your account, so that you don't have to prove it every game.

I've had both my jabs but unless they come up with a workable way of getting into the ground I'll just sack my Season Ticket off, I'm not pissing about for ages every game trying to get in.

The first game is going to be carnage with a combination of that and not using season cards this year.
When you open the domestic "passport" you get the option to download the QR code as a PDF that is valid for 1 month from time off down load

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.