Seasoncard - 2021/22

no but 95% of adults will have. Whether it’s this season, next or the one after, it’s definitely going to happen so may as well get it over and done with now.

I actually think it will make things much easier with Covid passports when the time comes for that.
A large proportion of smartphones aren’t NFC enabled. If you have a newish top end phone then it will be but if you have a budget Android device then it probably won’t be. A lot of people are either going to have to buy a new phone or go with a print at home ticket for every game unless the club have a new, currently unknown option that they don’t wish to share.

something is gonna happen i reckon,prestwich blue as gone quiet
he knows whats coming
all my worries will be over and i will look a fool after my rants
Or your worries might just be escalating! But keep smiling, keep being optimistic after all this also shall pass and it ain’t the end of the world, just a little blip to get into a football ground!

Worse things happen at sea. :-)

Was Bluemoon as popular then I can’t remember?! Pretty sure there would have been moaning on here if there was.

No there wouldn't as it was more convenient and easier to carry around, and no one actually complained. You didn't have to pay a few hundred quid extra to use the ticket and carry a bulky device around that is damaged easily.

If they fuck this up you could see another PL game postponed if people get really irate and storm in.

We all know it is going to be chaos

First home game back, 3pm kick off, could be a full house, I seriously see it being bedlam

I’ve just checked mine and apparently it can “take NFC payments but not read tags” whatever that means!
Not sure myself. Best bet is to look through the Settings and see if you can see the option to turn it on/off. On an Android it will be somewhere near the bluetooth and WiFi settings.

A large proportion of smartphones aren’t NFC enabled. If you have a newish top end phone then it will be but if you have a budget Android device then it probably won’t be. A lot of people are either going to have to buy a new phone or go with a print at home ticket for every game unless the club have a new, currently unknown option that they don’t wish to share.

I’m not really and android person, but everything from Iphone 6 has had nfc on there.

That’s 7 years.

Did anyone else get a Royal Mail email today saying a parcel is coming on the 30th? 48hr tracked and currently in Chester Mailing centre.

I def havent bought anything from the shop and the email looks legit.

Is this a season ticket pack minus the card?
How would Royal Mail get your email address? Are you sure it isn’t that scam that’s going round where they tell you that in an email then say it will cost £X for them to deliver. And why Chester sorting office?

Not sure myself. Best bet is to look through the Settings and see if you can see the option to turn it on/off. On an Android it will be somewhere near the bluetooth and WiFi settings.

I tried that and there’s nothing there. I’ll stick with my original idea, I’ve asked for the ‘option’ whatever that might be! Thanks though. :-)

How would Royal Mail get your email address? Are you sure it isn’t that scam that’s going round where they tell you that in an email then say it will cost £X for them to deliver. And why Chester sorting office?
The season card packs use done by a company in Merseyside (Trackpack I think) so Chester sorting office sounds about right. If they have passed your details onto RM (they have been moving with the times unlike us :)) they will now text and email about deliveries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.