TV Series

I watched a documentary last night called "murder in a small down".
I won't give too much away but it was about a young 14 year old girl that was murdered in Scotland.

Has anybody seen it?

Not a series but documentary film - "Killing Escobar".

It's about British Mercenaries who took up a mission to assassinate Escobar - really intriguing watch.

It is on the iplayer

SPOLIER ALERT

that was funny, all the build up, putting the team together, the planning, the secret training camps, the SAS elite soldiers, the state of the art weapons, the bombs, inside men and intelligence.....then they get the GO GO GO .....its mission on..........THEN THEY GO AND FERKING CRASH THE HELIPCOPTER IN JUNGLE ON THE WAY TO ESCOBARS RANCH!

I liked end credits about what happened to the guy who was 'Face' from A team, he can sort anything and get anything.....he ended up in prison when caught by Yanks trying to import a jet fighter!

SPOLIER ALERT

that was funny, all the build up, putting the team together, the planning, the secret training camps, the SAS elite soldiers, the state of the art weapons, the bombs, inside men and intelligence.....then they get the GO GO GO .....its mission on..........THEN THEY GO AND FERKING CRASH THE HELIPCOPTER IN JUNGLE ON THE WAY TO ESCOBARS RANCH!

I liked end credits about what happened to the guy who was 'Face' from A team, he can sort anything and get anything.....he ended up in prison when caught by Yanks trying to import a jet fighter!

It was a really interesting watch and mad what people will do for some cash.

I did some reading up / watched a few YT interviews on what happened in Angola and it sounded an absolute shambles. Peter did well to steer clear from a lot of the atrocities and keep away from that maniac "Callan" (Costas Georgiou).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.