Harry Kane

A loan which has already been payed back...
Arsenal also took out a loan and payed it back, have already spent close to 80 million this summer..
Tottenham are the 10th richest club in world football, this is fact,hardly the poor little club some on here making out to be. The stadium debt some love to bring up is to be payed back over 30 years, and the amount which is payed back a season pales in comparison to the revenue the stadium makes, hence why since moving in the club has spent more on transfers than ever before...
ok gotcha, you have taken another loan long term out to pay the BOE one back. My apologies, i didnt know.

I mean fair enough, but when was the last time City spent big on someone and it didn't turn out great? Mendy and Ake you could argue haven't looked it yet but they've both been hampered by injury. All the others, at least since Pep arrived have been good.

Nothing wrong with you having an opinion btw, just expect a debate or two! :)
Bravo is probably their biggest mistake. That was partly down to our defence not being able to pass out from the back properly and so made his distribution look worse that it was.

His hologram impression in shot stopping was his own fault though. Penalty shootouts aside.

Bravo is probably their biggest mistake. That was partly down to our defence not being able to pass out from the back properly and so made his distribution look worse that it was.

His hologram impression in shot stopping was his own fault though. Penalty shootouts aside.
True, but I deliberately said big signings for a reason ;)

My argument is despite Kane being a great goal scorer I dont think he is the right fit for us..I dont believe he pushes us forward enough

My mentality is different I look at a player like Kane and think he is going to be great for us score plenty of goals and give us a better chance of winning the league this season more so than without him! Some fans have a different thinking always look for a negative that’s fine I rather have positive one..

My mentality is different I look at a player like Kane and think he is going to be great for us score plenty of goals and give us a better chance of winning the league this season more so than without him! Some fans have a different thinking always look for a negative that’s fine I rather have positive one..
I’ve not been able to enjoy the 10 seasons of Aguero.

I always had How good could we have been if we had Messi instead of him.

My argument is despite Kane being a great goal scorer I dont think he is the right fit for us..I dont believe he pushes us forward enough
If he is a great goal scorer then he is the right fit. If you know of better, let us know. I can think of 3-4 players who I'd like to see but none more than Kane simply because his record can not be bettered, and he's still at a good age.

You didn’t ‘pay it back’. You took out an even bigger loan of £250m to cover it
Yeah one to be payed back over 20 years, like I said along with the stadium debt which is to be payed back over 30 years, these pale in comparison to the revenue of the club once stadium re opens. Tottenham are not a club in financial crisis that needs to sell all their best players. The players that leave this summer will be the deadwood that are not part of Nunos plans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.