Lautaro Martinez

Contract renewal problems, wants a better deal, may be available for sale

Would keep an eye on this in case Levy fucks things up for himself and us

What would make sense is some sort of swap deal with Bernie (who wants more sunshine). They need a midfielder as Eriksson will never play again.
Yeah the timing on posting that was a bit rushed lol. I think he's been linked to Arsenal and they will also get Bellerin in return. Good move for both parties if it can be worked out.

Think I'm so set on believing Kane is happening that it's hard to see any other deals in place. Case in point though, we don't do swaps, but I could see a late move for Lautaro if things were to go horribly wrong between us and Spurs for Kane.

What would make sense is some sort of swap deal with Bernie (who wants more sunshine). They need a midfielder as Eriksson will never play again.
This would make great sense. Saves a huge amount on Kane and Martinez could he one heck of a player is he should reach his true potential. Would have called Levy bluff and left a player there not wanting to be there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.