Harry Kane

The way I see it.

Kane and Grealish will cost around 50m a season combined for next 5 seasons.

City’s prize money alone around 200m a season.

So although combined a huge outlay it’s well within affordability.
There's more money to get to the CL final than actually winning it.

There's more money to get to the CL final than actually winning it.
True but to be fair the club would have to pay a fortune in bonuses to players and clubs who we gave add on's to, although I am sure they would not give a toss in doing so.

You should get ready for the same inevitability that has befallen the Villa clowns that have been on here for the last week.

Kane to City is happening. For all the stuff you've posted, just know that Levy is having you lot on. He wants the money and is going to cash in on Harry. If anything the Grealish deal makes it more inevitable that Kane gets over the line too.
Yeah I forgot villa and Tottenham are the same club ran by the same owners

Villa aren’t as rich, not close to us in terms of stature in the past 20 years and don’t have an owner flat out saying he won’t be sold, whilst every journalist bar the ones at the sun are also being told the kane deal won’t happen this summer..

But keep believing that because you’re likely to get one player from a completely different club that it means you’ll get Kane. Hope you don’t apply that stupid logic in your everyday life.

The way I see it.

Kane and Grealish will cost around 50m a season combined for next 5 seasons.

City’s prize money alone around 200m a season.

So although combined a huge outlay it’s well within affordability.
Can I ask something?

Considering what you posted yesterday about Grealish definitely not coming, why now are you talking about him signing? Surely it's not on right?

Villa aren’t as rich, not close to us in terms of stature in the past 20 years and don’t have an owner flat out saying he won’t be sold, whilst every journalist bar the ones at the sun are also being told the kane deal won’t happen this summer..

But keep believing that because you’re likely to get one player from a completely different club that it means you’ll get Kane. Hope you don’t apply that stupid logic in your everyday life.

We shall see... one thing that's clear is that Kane wants to go.

With all due respect, him staying is unlikely to make any discernible difference to how well you do this season.. It wouldn't make sense from a business perspective for you to hang on to an unhappy player for another year and lose tens of millions in the process. That's why I think on balance the move will happen this summer.

Let's see if kane happens, but yes it's been the insulting attitude to anyone who has a different point of view on kane. Crazy stuff but let's see.

If the club want kane I hope we get him, if levy screws us about I really hope kane has to stay where he is.

Can I ask something?

Considering what you posted yesterday about Grealish definitely not coming, why now are you talking about him signing? Surely it's not on right?

He's just spoke to Jack's postman who happens to be an old mate and he told him that Jacks family agreed to let him go to city if he bought them some dead good Xmas pressies.

He wasn't making things up yesterday and cant be responsible for his dad getting a new chair with a recliner on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.