Changes after jabs

You’re a fucking idiot.

also:

That’s 1 in 100,000 death rate when vaccinated. Much better than 1-2 per 100 non vaccinated that get covid isn’t it.

Just had one of my workers phone in, he tested for COVID, he had both jabs and he is not the first, as for death rates it is a pretty stupid idea that the rates were going to stay high with or without the jab, and as for the `1-2 per 100 non-vaccinated that get COVID` just about everyone has had COVID most twice before before the Jab existed,

Just had one of my workers phone in, he tested for COVID, he had both jabs and he is not the first, as for death rates it is a pretty stupid idea that the rates were going to stay high with or without the jab, and as for the `1-2 per 100 non-vaccinated that get COVID` just about everyone has had COVID most twice before before the Jab existed,
So we shouldn't have bothered developing a vaccine then? You don't half write some drivel.
"Just about everyone had covid before the vaccine" Please provide some evidence of that statement.

Last edited:
So we shouldn't have bothered developing a vaccine then? You don't half write some drivel.
No we should have developed the vaccine and everybody at risk should have and has had it, as one of the worlds most respected health authorities said ` the benefits outweigh the risks` so when you jab everyone at risk the risk outweighs the benefit, it was said that their was a 15% rejection rate initially, seemed a bit high for me and i would not be surmised if it had not decreased significantly.

Why the fuck would I make up that people I know have said they’ve felt like shit for days after catching COVID whilst double jabbed? It’s hardly a revelation that people are still getting it after having both jabs is it? Ive not said people shouldn’t have the jab or came out with any conspiracy stories. Ive just said what friends have told me. Don’t try and call me a liar for not saying what you want to hear.
I’m calling you a liar as you’re making it up about these numerous friends that are in their 30’s AND double jabbed AND all still being symptomatic. I know you’re lying, you know you’re lying, you’re embarrassed I’m pulling you up on it.

As I say, you’re a fucking idiot.

All of the above is a complete lie.

Nearly everyone that I know has been double jabbed with the exception of one person of one person who can't have the jab for serious medical conditions.

But there are two people in my immediate circle who actually genuinely believe that everyone who has had the jab are Sheep and are being controlled by the government. My wife got annoyed when I refer to them as politically savvy idiots.

It's not the fact that they don't want the vaccine that draws comments like that from me, it's the fact that they remark that people who have been jabbed as thick followers and not free thinkers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.