Changes after jabs

Pretty much proved my point as I never said anybody should not get vaccinated. Enjoy life under your bed you utterly arrogant twat.
Under my bed? I’ve been travelling around all over the shop and just retired in Borneo at 39 years of age. I bet no fucker’s ever called you arrogant and there’s a reason for that. A bit like no one ever calls the fans of Wrexham arrogant, it’s because you’ve got fuck all going for you. Off you fuck, I won’t be reading any of your replies poppet.

And yet with near 75% of the adult population vaccinated, the roads, shops, businesses etc, all seem to be busy… unless you’re saying that that’s just the other 25% out and about…

The figures of icu, intubation and death for anyone with covid all show that it’s a very high disproportionate amount of that 25% that follow that path. It’s not hard maths to work out.

Imagine 1000 people, 75% vaxxed, which is the current rate in uk adult population.

if 1000 people went to hospital with covid and the vaccine has no effect, 75% of them would be vaxxed.
If the vaccine has only a 10% effect, then you’d expect 750*9/10 =675 vaxx people in hospital + (always) 250 unvaxxed.
So 675 of 925 = 72% of those in hospital are vaxxed if vaccine is 10% effective.
20% effective = 70% of those in hospital
50% effective = 60% of those in hospital
80% effective = 37.5% of those in hospital

if we take the same scenario of 1000 people, 90% vaccinated, so only 100 are unvaxxed, which could be argued is actually where we are at now in the adult population.
10% effective = 90% of those in hospital
50% effective = 82% of those in hospital
80% effective = 64% of those in hospital
90% effective = 47% of those in hospital
95% effective = 31% of those in hospital

so , we are probably in the range of the vaccine being 80%~95% effective in cutting hospitalisations versus unvaxxed, based on actual figures for the (40/60 approx) proportion of people presenting at hospital for covid.

Note, this is hospitalisations, not for the serious stuff leading to deaths. Which as mentioned are even higher percentages for unvaxxed.

Current Figures from the US show an even clearer and higher disproportionate amount.
Wasting your time unless you can spell it out in non-toxic flavoured crayon.

Wasting your time unless you can spell it out in non-toxic flavoured crayon.
Maybe but I was interested is seeing the progression myself.
If all you look at is the 40/60 split in hospitalisations, it’s a fairly natural (albeit wrong) conclusion to draw that the vaccine is only 40% effective.
Only when you take into account the ever increasing percentage of the population that is vaccinated does the 40/60 start sounding very worrying for unvaxxed. Any split which is over the population percentage unvaxxed (approx 10-25%) is an indication that the vaccine does something. When it’s becoming a multiple of that percentage…

Doesn’t work like that petal.

A bit like you can’t give your source for “everyone having caught covid twice before the vaccines appeared”.

You can’t source anything that you say as you’re pulling every single fucking “fact” that you spout right out of your arse.

Other than “embarrassing self and looking like a ****”, I’m not entirely sure what you endgame is here.

I may be guessing wildly here but I imagine your career choice is not something which requires cogent abilities.
690.000 people were pinged in one week, now i am not saying that they all had COVID just that 690,000 on the scheme came into contact now times that over a year that includes everybody not just those on the scheme, or you could times those positive test take away the negative and run a % of the country but that will not work as the % that did not know they had COVID figures would not be there,
But the length of time COVID has been about should tell you that most people have had it twice, other wise it would have died out, which is what the Government is saying it wants with Herd Immunity.

690.000 people were pinged in one week, now i am not saying that they all had COVID just that 690,000 on the scheme came into contact now times that over a year that includes everybody not just those on the scheme, or you could times those positive test take away the negative and run a % of the country but that will not work as the % that did not know they had COVID figures would not be there,
But the length of time COVID has been about should tell you that most people have had it twice, other wise it would have died out, which is what the Government is saying it wants with Herd Immunity.
Yeah so we can rule out scientist, mathematician or epidemiologist as your career then can’t we.

Maybe but I was interested is seeing the progression myself.
If all you look at is the 40/60 split in hospitalisations, it’s a fairly natural (albeit wrong) conclusion to draw that the vaccine is only 40% effective.
Only when you take into account the ever increasing percentage of the population that is vaccinated does the 40/60 start sounding very worrying for unvaxxed. Any split which is over the population percentage unvaxxed (approx 10-25%) is an indication that the vaccine does something. When it’s becoming a multiple of that percentage…
As i have said ( if these figures relate to the ITV article) the 60/40 split can not be used for any indication as we do not know
A, was the person hospitalized for COVID
B, did they catch COVID in hospital
As far as i can see the only figure that can be used was that over 4,000 people caught COVID after having both jabs.

Pretty much proved my point as I never said anybody should not get vaccinated. Enjoy life under your bed you utterly arrogant twat.
SWP might be arrogant but he is probably right. He usually talks sense, writes well and his arguments are convincing. I think he sometimes posts on financial matters and one can tell he is intelligent and knows the facts.

You however do not come across quite so well. You do not write lucidly. Think about what you are saying.

Please just take this as a quiet word of advice. I do not wish to cause offence.

Yeah so we can rule out scientist, mathematician or epidemiologist as your career then can’t we.
The number the scientist, mathematicians or epidemiologist gave COVID was 28 days or 14 days if you were not going to die, does not take a genius to work out COVID would have died off a long time ago if you could not catch it multiple times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.