Harry Kane

This is the Spurs fans' mentality...they're building themselves up to be let down.

F***in hell Kane’s transfer fee keeps on going up. That’s it, just plonk another £20mill on to it. I’ll raise you, you kn*b! £200mill. Done! Sold by Mr Levy.

ok so he was not training today but he was supposed to turn up at the training ground for a covid test which he has faild to do
Even if it was just a covid test he was expected to turn up for, the fact he has completely stayed away this morning (so far) speaks massive volumes to me. Regardless on any spin/excuses that the media apply

This is all it comes down to. I'm really not that fussed if he fucks off to the oil scum now, we'll get that money and replace him. Hope winning hollow trophies for a hollow team is worth burning bridges and snaking his boyhood club that trained and gave him his chance.

called this weeks ago, he isn’t who we all thought he was guys

imagine doing this to your boyhood club and the fans who adore you..only cares about himself

Absolute scum. Imagine looking at the amount of money City have and feeling the need to fleece your boyhood club. ****

No one believed he would do this. Guess hes just a gooner **** after all

Safe to say this has not gone down well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.